Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to stop the Samsung media player screen loading when I start my PC.

(Topic created on: 28-12-2021 02:29 PM)
jpok1000
Student
Options

Hi all I am new to the Samsung community as I have recently purchased the Samsung 75 Inch UE75AU7100 UHD 4K smart TV that I am very happy with so far, however, there are still a few issues that I am trying to get my head around one being why when a start-up my PC does my Samsung TV insist on showing the Samsung media player page (as pictured)? I have my PC connected to the TV via Bluetooth for when I want to play music & videos from my PC to my TV, however do not want the media player screen loading up on my TV every time I turn on my PC. if anybody could help me out on this one I would be very appreciative.  

SAMSUNG UE75AU7SAMSUNG UE75AU7

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If BT is enabled on the PC, when it boots it sets off the connection with the TV. I don't think there's any way other than disabling BT on the TV or on start up, making sure Bt on the PC is switched off.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Apart from disabling Bluetooth on the TV or PC the other option is to unpair them after each use together and only pair them when you want to stream via Bluetooth

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If BT is enabled on the PC, when it boots it sets off the connection with the TV. I don't think there's any way other than disabling BT on the TV or on start up, making sure Bt on the PC is switched off.

0 Likes
Solution
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Apart from disabling Bluetooth on the TV or PC the other option is to unpair them after each use together and only pair them when you want to stream via Bluetooth
0 Likes
jpok1000
Student
Options

Thank you for your help! 

0 Likes