Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop recent input preview / starting up console on S95B Tizen

(Topic created on: 21-12-2022 01:58 PM)
Jackb
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I have S95B OLED TV with latest Tizen. The default position on Home Screen is the "recent" external input - in my case a PlayStation game console.

My problem is that every time I get to that Home Screen, it runs a preview from that input. And by doing this - it starts up my PS5 console. 

I didn't find any way to turn it off. Is there a way to do that? Or does it need a change in the Tizen system?

6 REPLIES 6
Members_AWCG3kD
Student
Options

Hi, I ve the same Issue and looking for a solution to avoid this .. did you found something?

0 Likes
Jackb
Journeyman
Options

For now I've disabled HDMI-CEC as a workaround. Of curse after doing that I cannot control my PS5 from Samsung remote anymore. I also have to wake up and put in sleep my console manually. So I really hope Samsung will fix this in some future update.

0 Likes
Popsicles
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. This is really absurd. A single setting could fix this

0 Likes
ParipeDeTriana
First Poster
Options

I bought this TV a few days ago and ran into the same problem. I asked in the Samsung US forum and the response from a moderator was to close the thread with an useless answer. 😠

I have also asked, as suggested by that moderator, in the SmartThings forum.

0 Likes
Skavenwar
Apprentice
Options

Hello! I have the same problem on QE55S95 (oled 2023). Please Samsung, fix this issue on Tizen!

0 Likes
mike_griff
Journeyman
Options
My cec isn't doing anything should I reset my tv ?
0 Likes