Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for Cashback

(Topic created on: 21-07-2020 10:19 AM)
JimmyBlue
Student
Options

How long does it take for the recent cashback offer on QLED's to be agreed by Samsung? Only sent it on 26th June but not even had acknowledgement.

regards

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@JimmyBlue wrote:

How long does it take for the recent cashback offer on QLED's to be agreed by Samsung? Only sent it on 26th June but not even had acknowledgement.

regards

Hi @JimmyBlue ,  I take this is the cashback offer you applied for https://20201.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/qledcashback/how-it-works 

Customers are required to provide digital photo of serial number and purchase invoice plus bank details.

Full details in the link, however I will draw your attention to the following information from Terms and Conditions which customers are required to read before submission.

"Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Providing that the Claim is found to be valid in accordance with these Promotion Terms, Participants will be sent an email within seven (7) days to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”)".

"If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at qled@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone UK, NI, CI or IOM: 03452160062 or ROI: 015274006 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted".

"If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward".

"Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims".

Assuming no email was received (not even in Junk Box) it would seem that there was some issue in transmission.  Obviously can appreciate that this will be most frustrating, however according to the terms and conditions if you do not receive the email only have 7 days to contact the Promotions Team.   However can make  as long as no more than 60 days since purchase date. You could still contact promotions on qled@samsungpromotions.claims    or   03452160062. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

EricR36
Student
Options

We submitted ours 3rd June 2020 and have yet to receive the cash back. No acknowledgment either.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@EricR36  The same advice applies as above, though some customers may not deem it to be fair.   You can though make a claim as long as no more than 60 days days since purchase.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
JimmyBlue
Student
Options

I had the same. However, as long as you are claiming within 60days of pruchase date you can do it again. I had to do it twice yesterday but finally got acknowledgement email, then a few hours later got email approving cashback and should be in my account within 30days. If you are having trouble uploading give them a call on (the muner is on Erics post) and they will talk you through it..

EricR36
Student
Options

We didn't have any technical issues with the original submission on our part and in fact saved a screenshot of the submission confirmation page which has a claim ID number. Samsung appears to have some kind of technical issue on their part or maybe they intentionally want to make it difficult for people to get their cash back? Amazing that you had to submit several times over to successfully get an acknowledgment e-mail. I have called the Samsung promotion number to follow-up on the cash back.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@   Glad it seems to be sorted now!

@EricR36   You obviously have evidence with the screen shot but Samsung Promotions may need to show claim completed at their end-see if you receive feedback.

0 Likes