Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Frame 55 2022 - chirping/bleeping noise

(Topic created on: 12-12-2022 01:05 PM)
Andrew Dean
Explorer
Options

Hello

I am hearing a chirping/beeping noise from bottom right hand side of TV. It’s quiet and intermittent but very annoying. 

The Samsung technical team have been informed and they’re monitoring the situation. 

But I wanted to see if others have experienced the issue and have managed to sort it. 

Go to solution
88 REPLIES 88
Simon1920
First Poster
Options

Very annoying, changed the privacy setting and it’s gone. Bliss! Easy fix

0 Likes
Peytn_
First Poster
Options

This literally saved me, the beeping noise was very very annoying. I kept telling my family that I heard a beeping noise but they didn’t believe me until i brought everyone to the right side of the tv. it was a bit of a laugh, and i’m so glad that your solution fixed the problem for me. 

Adelina F
First Poster
Options

Hello,  

I have the same noise with The Frame 2023 "55, and is wall mounted. I noticed the beeping noise a few day after I installed. I  changed the settings for "User Positioning Privacy Notice"and the noise it's stop.

0 Likes
BenTV
Apprentice
Options

Seems to have worked for me, too - brand new The Frame 43 - it was driving me nuts.

0 Likes
Members_WMaJ4FF
First Poster
Options

Thanks for sharing this. Setup s The Frame 2023 65 inch with the same occasional beeping noise. 
This fixed it for me.

0 Likes
GarbageFrame
First Poster
Options

I have this garbage TV too, I turned off the beeping by not agreeing to the privacy notice 9 months ago. To my shock, it's beeping again and Samsung has ticked I Agree for me, without my consent. Surely that can't be legal. Never again

0 Likes
AOK22
Student
Options

My TV has just started doing this. It’s just 2 years old. 
I contacted Samsung but they were no help whatsoever. 
I tried those privacy settings but I don’t have that option on my set. 
if it continues, TV is going in the bin and I’m certainly never buying Samsung again

0 Likes
Nathan Wall
First Poster
Options

I created an account just to thank you. I've been putting up with this for months, but I finally got sick of it. Now that it's off, I realize how much it annoyed me. It worked! Thanks a million.

0 Likes
GarbageFrame
First Poster
Options

I love that I get emails that let me know other people are responding to this thread about this absolutely terrible product. I try my hardest to like Samsung products but absolutely everything they make is utter trash. Never ever ever again. I even had to jump through about 10 pages just to sign in and leave this comment. They’re so far behind other manufacturers it’s embarrassing. 

0 Likes