Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Error Code 107

(Topic created on: 15-05-2020 03:50 PM)
Dennis35
Student
Options

What does error code 107 meanon my Samsung UE55RU700K. I watch a film on Amazon and when it finishes i can`t get wi-fi because of error code 107

Go to solution
44 REPLIES 44
Ladykendra
Student
Options

I reset the network on my TV and it worked fine but it seems every time I use my gaming console it then will have problems with the internet again! Anyone else have this issue?

Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter!
0 Likes
Ladykendra
Student
Options

I reset the network on my TV and it worked fine but it seems every time I use my gaming console it then will have problems with the internet again! Anyone else have this issue?

Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter!
0 Likes
Purple77
Apprentice
Options

Hi, the people who fixed my tv told me not to connect any gaming on the tv. 

0 Likes
MattWens58
First Poster
Options

Hi Tess,

I have a UE32T4300AKXCU which is running the latest software. The TV is approximately 1 year old and every few days I get the 107 error code for no reason and have to reset and turn the TV off to fully reset and see the available networks again. I also completely lost sound and had to do a full reset. How can this be sorted as these things sound not be happening within a year of owning.

0 Likes
Mayanna McGillivray
First Poster
Options

This is my TV ! It’s been like this for 2 weeks , and will not connect to the internet and makes me want to pull my hair out !!! We have a technician coming to look at this but I’m so not happy 

0 Likes
Tsj52
Student
Options

How do you change windows update timing?

0 Likes
Corybi
First Poster
Options

Hi there, i have an Isuse With my Samsung tv i Cannot connect  my tv to the wifi (al the rest are Connected and work perfect) so when I’m trying to connect to my wife it asking me to use WPS, we followed all the steps but no changes, please help me

my model code UE43TU7020KXXU

Thank you 🙏 

0 Likes
Members_sIrzVuV
First Poster
Options

Thank you soooo much. I didn't believe it would gonna work. You saved my Sunday thank you SO MUCH. Guys you can try this,this is working and very simple. Thank you again. Laetitia.

0 Likes
RobertZmijewski
First Poster
Options
Q90R
0 Likes
Kez393
First Poster
Options

Hi I'm having same problems. TV has been connected to the internet fine no problems. Then suddenly lost connection. No issue with router- all other devices connect fine. I've reset the tv, reset network settings, turned off for 10mins, reset router- nothing works. Please help!  

0 Likes