Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus error 1033

(Topic created on: 13-04-2020 10:11 PM)
Saint_Nick
Journeyman
Options

I have a ue40ku6400 - Disney + has been working fine for a few weeks but now I am getting this (no problem on another Samsung TV)

The error message relates to 'language settings' for what that's worth

I have been through disney + support & tried various things to no avail including verifying password, changing DNS settings etc.

Reinstalling smart hub worked until TV powered off then problem returned. Any ideas gratefull received - no one else seems to have this error!

61 REPLIES 61
Hookie89
Journeyman
Options

Has anyone been able to resolve this issue yet?

Disney live chat said it's a Samsung issue. Samsung live chat isnt responding.

0 Likes
Kooper
Apprentice
Options

Having KS7000 model same problem, was working fine, then last week stopped working.  Error code 1033. Working fine after reset until you switch off TV. Does anyone resolved the issue? 

0 Likes
Hookie89
Journeyman
Options

It's so frustrating! 

I queued on the live chat on the Samsung website, only to be kicked out... twice! I assume they didnt know the answer so closed the chat down. I tried Disney live help too, but they said it's a Samsung fault as Disney plus works via other devices.

Tried resetting the password thinking it would kick me out of Disney plus on the tv, but it didnt. Cant even log out or delete the app! 

So frustrating.

Longing for resolution! 

0 Likes
olisohunochi
Journeyman
Options

I contacted both chat Samsung and Disney+ from Paris and was able to report the problem to them. Both said that they were going to report to support. Let s keep our fingers crossed! 

Dano22
First Poster
Options
I’m having the same issue in Australia
0 Likes
MarekKoz
First Poster
Options

Got the same problem for few days, its annoying as I have to reset tv in order to get the app working 

0 Likes
Oli123
Journeyman
Options

I have the same error here in Australia too! The live chat I spoke to yesterday said to reset the Smart Hub. And it worked straight away but once I turned the tv off for the day the error is back.

Model No: UA45KS8000

Software Version: T-JZMUABC-1242.0,BT-S

It's annoying to reset smart hub everyday coz u have to login to everything again 

olisohunochi
Journeyman
Options

Yes I believe this is a problem of cache where something must be kept with a wrong reference/parameters... the resetting of the hub must clear the cache temporarily.

let s wait for Samsung to update the app. 
We should continue to contact them to get as much chance as possible to get our issue taken to internal support!!!

0 Likes
alpinaboy
Apprentice
Options

Same as you guys. (UK)

it worked from launch for about a week that's what frustrating.....

1242 tv software

disney said the TV wasn't supported (KS7000)

0 Likes
Mr_Jones
Student
Options

Hi,

Also have had this error for the last 48hours. Tried rebooting, reinstalling ect, to no avail. 

Model is UE49KU6500

S/W: T-JZMDEUC-1242.0

0 Likes