Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ App Error Code 1021

(Topic created on: 18-10-2020 10:49 PM)
Members_BceGLzf
First Poster
Options

Hello all, 

After having the error code 1016 a couple of months ago (now resolved) the next problem that has just stopped the Disney+ app on the smart hub from opening is the following error code:

1021-container_config_failure

Now this problem has been reported on the US Samsung forums and marked as resolved (but it isn't) with the usual reset smart hub response. The same thing occurs as reported by a user on the following thread:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/Error-code-1021-Disney-app/td-p/1422402

That is that yes, resetting the smart hub does solve the problem, but as soon as the TV is turned off, the same error reoccurs when loading the Disney+ app back up. 

Anyone else encountered this problem and @Samsung - is there actually a fix to this? 

The model of my TV is UE43KS7500UXXU. 

Many thanks. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
peterborough33
Student
Options
talk to Disney or talk to your ISP
0 Likes
Members_BceGLzf
First Poster
Options

As far as I'm am aware on discussions of a previous error (1016) and also this error, Disney do not know what any of these error codes for Samsung relate to. In the link posted above someone says they were speaking to Disney for 1 hr and a half and they had no idea what error code 1021 related to and said contact Samsung.

0 Likes
peterborough33
Student
Options
here is the pic for you 20201020_224242_8721.jpg
0 Likes
Smurto
First Poster
Options

Hi there. Did you ever resolve the error 1021? I am having that same error code when I use the Disney app, and whilst resetting the TV fixes it once it comes back after one use of the Disney app.

it is not sustainable resetting the tv everyday!

0 Likes
MaximeM
Student
Options

I have the same issue..

When i turn off the tv after reset smarthub, the issue appears again..

Please help 

Tv : UE49KU6500U 

Version : T-JZMDEUC-1243.2

0 Likes