Niven
First Poster
Options

When will the Discovery Plus App be available on Samsung QE55Q95

7 REPLIES 7
smurf409
Student
Options

I would like to ask the same question, I have the same TV, I can get apple and Disney but not discovery plus app, given the price of these TV's I would of expected the same download capability as my phone or is this a discovery problem?

AdieBs
First Poster
Options

Come on Samsung discovery channel  are really pushing their new discovery + channel and we can’t download the app straight  to our TVs WHY ????

Furious1
First Poster
Options

Seriously. Make Discovery Plus app available. This is ridiculous. 

Jim1951
Student
Options

I have just subscribed to Discovery plus only to find that the app is not pre- installed on my tv and Samsung will not support the app from Google play store. Any ideas or updates would be appreciated. Thank you

smurf409
Student
Options

Discovery app now available, I contacted discovery last night and they said they were adding the app to samsung TVs over next few days, I've just checked and it's there and I'm now watching it! Result guys!

0 Likes
cavediver2
First Poster
Options

For two weeks and a 2 new samsung tv's my wife ready to divorce me ,I find out from smurf409 what the hell is going on.

0 Likes
Jim1951
Student
Options

Thanks very much, searched apps. today and Discovery + now available.  Will now need to re subscribe

0 Likes