Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service & complaints contact details required

(Topic created on: 29-11-2023 07:21 PM)
GJF
Journeyman
Options

Just spent over £5000 on a tv which was advertised with a 5 year warranty to be told over the phone it doesn't have it.

I took screenshots prior purchase showing the 5 year warranty symbol.

The phone lines have resolved nothing, I've been on the phone 3 times today with the last call being over 1 hour & 26 minutes.

Nothing is resolved.

What are the email addresses for Uk customer services & customer complaints?

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @GJF  Which model do you have and where was it advertised?  Eligible models are on this list https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/5-year-samsung-tv-warranty/ 

There is an email support@samsunguk.zendesk.com  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AntS
Options

Hi @GJF , Same questions from me that JAMES4578 asked. Are you also able to share those screenshots on here?

GJF
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20231126_120747_Samsung Internet.jpg

I am absolutely digusted with the standard of customer care so far. See above for the 5 year warranty that was clearly stated before I parted with a huge amount of money. 

I have emailed multiple times to the addresses I've found so far & have nobody who has taken ownership of this issue.

0 Likes
GJF
Journeyman
Options

I will try this email too as nobody at Samsung is doing anything about it.

GJF
Journeyman
Options

see below for screenshot clearly stating 5 year warranty

0 Likes
GJF
Journeyman
Options

SAMSUNG 5 YEAR WARRANTY.PNG

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Cheers @GJF . I'm guessing from that that you purchased it directly from Samsung's online shop. (If not, let us know the retailer you got it from, as that can affect the eligibility and registration process needed.) What date did you purchase it? Did you register for the 5 Year Warranty offer at (or near) the time? And did the folks on the phone advise you why they reckon it didn't have the 5 Year Warranty?

0 Likes
GJF
Journeyman
Options

I purchased it directly from samsung as shown in the screenshot alongside the 5 year warranty symbol.

The website did not recognise SAMSUNG to register the warranty.  I phoned & when Samsung tried to register it they told me it does not have a 5 year warranty. I said I took screenshots prior purchase clearly stating it does.

I am now 15 emails in, 3 lengthly phonecalls & multiple social media pms to Samsung & it is still not resolved.

I have repeatedly asked for the name, email address & phone number of Head of Samsung UK customer services & nobody will give me them & tell me to go through the exact same channels I already have.

Absolute shocking customer service, nobody will take ownership & give me what I have paid over £5000 for.

Purchase date was 25/11/2023 as was the screenshot clearly showing 5 year warranty.

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hi @GJF 

Please try redeeming the 5-year warranty via the following link:

https://my-samsung.com/uk/mysamsung/offers/#/8LYTF7HRGFZ8V/

0 Likes