Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash back

(Topic created on: 25-11-2023 08:34 AM)
DunxH
First Poster
Options

Made a Cashback a couple months ago. Checked the website as had heard nothing and after logging in I see a message that they needed more info to continue my claim and I should have received an email confirming what they required. I’ve checked my spam/junk and have had nothing from on Samsung cash back claims at all. The message also said that unless they had the info within 7 days from the date of the email (that I have not received) they would cancel my claim.

i have tried calling Samsung cash back claims in the number supplied but its just an automated service with no option to talk to a human. I have also messaged them via complaints form but have had no response.

i only purchased the tv and soundbar based on the cashback deal that was offered to me. I feel quite let down by Samsung at this stage and really need to know how I can have my claim honoured or do I simply just return the goods for a full refund?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
The message you have could be sent by scams or call Samsung +44-333-000-0333
0 Likes
DunxH
First Poster
Options

I have not received a message/email that is my problem - it’s only after logging back into my claim via the website using my claim ref number that I could see the message  saying they needed more info to process my claim or it will be cancelled. But I have no way of knowing what I do they need because I have not had an email from them. What do I do? Can I just process a new claim perhaps? Has anyone else had problems receiving the cashback?

0 Likes
Lord_Shiva
Voyager
Options
Yes, try again and also ring the number I gave you and reason with them. Explain calmly. I am sure Samsung people help you 🙄 🙂 😒
0 Likes
Gdotp
First Poster
Options

I’ve got a similar issue. I made a claim and on tne 13th December got a text to say that it was going to be paid. Nothing however has been paid and the 9 digit code to track it is not recognised. 

0 Likes