Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see TVs infos (Hz, VRR enabled, resolution) with Xbox linked to TV

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 01:03 AM)
RomBrz
Apprentice
Options

The Q80T has a feature that "sync" with videogames, like a Swith or Xbox.

In Xbox case, i could even navigate on the dashboard using the TV controller (and the HDMI icon show the Xbox symbol, and that is awesome!), And with thar ALLM works great by changing TV to Game Mode while playing, or changing to Movie Mode while seeing a bluray, with is awesome too.

But this come with a problem: If i paired the Xbox to the Q80T, i cannot see the HDMI information.

If i disable the pairing (and use like a "dumb HDMI device), and manually enable Game Mode, if i press the TV "information" the TV will show me "HDMI N, 4096x2160, 60Hz, VRR, HDR" kind of information like any TV.

if the pairing is enable, nothing works when i press the Info button.

Is there a way to see the TVs info whiling the Xbox pairing is enable? It's great to see the hz, if the VRR is enable, if the HDR is enable, what resolution is working, even if possible to add a feature to see the framerate info while playing with VRR enabled (seems like to only show at 59hz, not 60hz).

It's very cool festure to navigate on the TVs inputs and have the Xbox and Switch boxes on side with Netflix or Amazon, but it's also a valuable feature to see what's working on TV in real time.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
aapr79
First Poster
Options

how do you unpair?

0 Likes