Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomberg TV App Glitching

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 05:37 PM)
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

Hi, I have a UE32T5300AKXXU 32" Smart TV and have been using it primarily for watching Bloomberg TV during the day using the Bloomberg TV app.  Since last week however the app has become glitchy and the screen flashes constantly or freezes or changes size and / or flashes green!  It wont stabilise to just a constant picture like it used to.  I have tried deleting the app and re-installing and also a total reset of the TV, however none of these seem to work.  Has anyone else experienced this problem or knows how to resolve it?  

Thanks 

28 REPLIES 28
Peter Pitonak
Apprentice
Options

i have 2 TV samsung from 2018 edition in my home and on this TV is Bloomberg App ok and working correct

0 Likes
Tom6
First Poster
Options

I have a 2018 model which works fine and a 2020 model which is flickering green. Tried adjusting all the settings and no luck. Just started a couple of weeks ago.

Finchero75
Explorer
Options

so looks like a 2020 TV problem that's started about 2 week ago...  mine also does the green flashing or just freezes screen totally....   can anyone from Samsung help sort this out please?   

TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Finchero75 ,

is this only affecting this particular app? Are you opening the app directly from the TV or mirroring any other device screen? 

0 Likes
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

Hi Tess, it only affects the Bloomberg app - all other apps work fine, I am opening the app directly in the TV, not any mirroring...  thanks

TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine. That may indicate that the issue is with the app itself running on Tizen. Have you tried to reach the app provider to check if this will be corrected in any future upgrades @Finchero75 ?

0 Likes
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

Hi Tess, no I haven’t - it’s not obvious how to do that as no contact information is available for it.   Do you have any or can Samsung do this.? 

F8
First Poster
Options

Same problem for me on new Samsung TV. Everything was fine until... not. It's only Bloomberg Television that's an issue (glitch&resize at around 1 Hz, sound is unaffected though) Quicktake works fine. Frustrating...

Finchero75
Explorer
Options

Same with me also - quicktake works fine but the actual television news app still glitching...  Can someone from Samsung contact the app provider to see if an update can be made to fix this?  seems its a problem with latest version 2020 TV's though - older TV's still seem to work based on some of the posts here - so maybe a Samsung issue?  

0 Likes
BloombergWatcher
First Poster
Options

I’m also experiencing this on a 2020 Samsung 55inch. Is there any potential update from Bloomberg?

0 Likes