Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby

(Topic created on: 30-03-2024 06:29 PM)
Joni6
First Poster
Options

HI! Recently i bought a Samsung QLED 43Q60C and after 3 days Bixby gives the error "The connection with bixby is not good.Please try again later" only when i ask things like "How is the weather?" or "What time is it?" But rest of them works, it changes the channels and opens apps... And it dosen't talk anymore. Are the servers down? 

3 REPLIES 3
Nattsi
Journeyman
Options

I get the same issue for about a week now. Does anyone know, how to solve it?

0 Likes
SurreyJohn
Apprentice
Options

I also have the same problem. I've reset bixby; Turned TV off at mains for 30mins; Full factory reset the TV (took ages and relinked the the Apps PLEX iPlayer etc); Tried both WiFi and Cable connection; Rebooted the modem; Checked my Samsung account (changed password, and logged out/in to TV). Nothing works.

Bixby does control TV, smart things (lights), and does give some limited responses hidden behind the "The connection with bixby is not good", but cant search the internet like a week ago.  I logged a call, but so far no help. It seems to be a problem at their end (server).

0 Likes
SurreyJohn
Apprentice
Options

Update. Bixby now working again after 7+ days of problems (and without any software update from Ver 1402), so must have been a bug on their bixby server - An Easter Buggy !