Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backlight bleeding

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 08:22 AM)
MARRABEAN
Student
Options

Hi I bought the ue55tu7000 a couple of months ago I've already had the main board replaced now I'm noticing really bad backlight bleeding and it so dark in games I'm getting very annoyed with this TV. Here are some pics to show what it's like on a ment to be black screen on xbox, I'd anybody could help it would be great

IMG_20200905_120749.jpg

IMG_20200905_120803.jpg

IMG_20200905_120836.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @MARRABEAN, was the main board replaced by a Samsung engineer? Can you do a Picture Test of the TV? Press the Menu button > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture test > Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the Picture Test. Can you still see the back bleeding? In regards to the screen dark in games, have you tried increasing the brightness from the Picture Expert Settings menu or changing the game settings? 

0 Likes
MARRABEAN
Student
Options

Hi

Yes it was a Samsung engineer that replaced the main board. I have tried all the setting and picture test it doesn't not affect the problem with the bleeding. It make it really hard to see when the game is dark because the light it bleeding through.

Fuller1
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have the same issue after main board was replaced on my Samsung UE82TU8000. Samsung are refusing to do anything about it. Watching dark scenes in films is difficult when when the brightness is turned up

20211112_191130.jpg

0 Likes