Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio Delay Q90R through eARC issue?

(Topic created on: 11-11-2020 08:47 PM)
RogerL
Journeyman
Options

Anyone else having a millisecond audio delay on the Q90R? I have the latest version 1372.2  I’ve noticed when using pass through audio via eARC to my receiver and all my other devices are connected to One Connect box that there is a millisecond audio delay from picture. You will see for example someone putting a glass on counter top. You will hear it hit countertop millisecond after it already happened.

Recently got Xbox Series X and want to enjoy the 4K 120Hz through HDMI 4 input but have noticed audio delay recently which is driving me crazy. I messed around with audio delay settings from 0-100 on both TV and receiver but still doesn’t fix it, just gets worse. But if I connect all my devices to my Marantz 6014 receiver, audio is in sync but can’t enjoy the 120Hz because Samsung won’t release a One Connect box for HDMI 2.1 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
MichaelDenmark
First Poster
Options

It’s a will known problem, and there seems to be no solution. I have been in contact with Samsung for months, and they just keep dragging the time. 

I used to connect my Xbox one x’s optical port to a converter, and work around the problem, but with no optical port on the series x, that is no longer possible... 

I’ve spent an insane amount of money on a Sonos surround system, and “the best” screen. 
simply not okay! 

0 Likes