Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice Needed

(Topic created on: 19-01-2024 08:49 PM)
Stevo
First Poster
Options
We've got 3 smart TV's does anyone know how to completely sign out of an app so that you can enter login details from a different account. We've got Disney Plus and I need to sign out of the account but it won't let me sign In using my details even though I've signed out on my wife's account it still keeps trying to login, I've tried asking Samsung there advice and they sent me a troubleshooting guide but it don't work I cannot delete the app as it already was on the TV when it was bought does anybody know how to get round this and let me enter my login details. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
adusadi
Explorer
Options
Easiest but probably not best option is to factory reset your tv.....it will definetely delete all data from your tv
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Stevo Go to Settings-General-System Manager-Samsung Account.  Select the account that is signed in , click yes to sign out of the account. otherwise yes Factory Resetting will delete data and sign you out of the Samsung account.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes