Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32 inch frame one connect extension

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 12:48 AM)
cysurvivor
Student
Options

I was trying to install a 2020 32 inch frame and discovered the provided one connect mini cord is only 9 feet which is not long enough for us to hide the box.  Is there a way to extend the length of the cord or get a cord that is longer for the one connect mini box?  I know there are longer ones for the regular sized one connect box that are very expensive, but can't figure out if there's any solution for the 32 inch frame.  Customer support was not helpful.

2 REPLIES 2
KimCon1090
First Poster
Options

I am also having this exact same problem! Would really appreciate a solution.

Surely there must be a way around this? 

0 Likes
cysurvivor
Student
Options

Sadly there is no solution.  I spent hours on hold with samsung and searching around the internet.  Ultimately, I just returned the 32 inch and got a 43 inch because that has the longer cable.  Would have been nice for this to have been transparent earlier as the price went up since Black Friday and I wasted a lot of mental energy in the process.  Seems ridiculous to make a short cable that is not low profile for a Frame TV and also have no extension available.  Even the extensions for the larger sized Frames are outrageously priced

0 Likes