Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW UPDATE ON ITS WAY - DEFINITELY NEEDED

(Topic created on: 01-10-2022 03:19 PM)
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
I've been actively sending dozens of error reports,after this latest disaster of an update ,this last beta 4 update has really killed my phone I had hours of troubles this morning just getting my screen to illuminate... i thought the first 3 were great but this has had so many mistakes in it I hope the preview of the next beta version has the same fixes here in the UK? What were the developers thinking of. Removing the Photo editor app. screwing up the Themes , Wallpaper selections , multi users. Orientation and the Camera apps we've all been sent backwards not forward.... I hope this new beta update fixes these and the many minor bugs I alone have repeatedly reported. 
Anyways I've had eyes on this.... hope the information helps you all , 
Kind regards 

Cover image

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Dunno why but my images wouldn't load but hete you go
Screenshot_20220929_180717_Reddit.jpgScreenshot_20221001_150852_Reddit.jpgScreenshot_20221001_150858_Reddit.jpg
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Yep and instead of pushing the update yesterday they are making us wait until next week. Even though the USA got it Thursday 🤷🏽 people might think twice next year before joining the beta.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Got to expect some Bugs in Beta though realise it will be frustrating to some customers.   Personally I have  experienced  mostly minor glitches , though the Photo Editor is problematic.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
The first three beta versions were not to bad but this version was unbelievable and full of disaster !
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Arabianstar,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience 😔 Thanks for your feedback and sending error reports, these will surely help improve the software!

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
@AnnaMaz
Thank you for your kind words ..i enjoy beta testings it keeps the old brain cells working 👏🤞️. can you offer an explanation for this pleass ? Kind regards Screenshot_20221004_160751_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20221004_160746_Samsung Members.jpg
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Arabianstar   Glad to hear that! 😁  As for the issue from the screenshots - It seems like our automatic tool for detecting inappropriate content was activated, because of some keywords used in the post. However, after the moderator checked it out, he found nothing wrong with the message so that's what "No intervention from a standard moderator required" means. It should all happen in the background, and you shouldn't receive such notifications, so something must have gone wrong 😓 
Thank you for pointing this out, I will forward this to the relevant team! Meanwhile - it's nothing to worry about 😊

Have a good day!

Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
IM very surprised that the next beta update has not been released today ( Thursday 6th October 2022 ) ... as I said in another of my posts this week I'm definitely leaning to the conclusion that the next URGENTLY NEEDED update will its last before the public / stable version of Samsung's Andriod 14 / One Ui 6 is released. I am, again, guessing, through my years of experience, that Samsung may jump to " One Ui 6 " for the sake of marketing " out of the box " new devices etc etc .... this next update is gonna be a huge one if the changelog from the 5th Beta version released recently in the US is anything to go by and if it includes many of the other issues reported through here from users here in the Uk and Europea markets handsets .... here again is a sreen shot of the changelog from the 5th Beta version released recently in the US to back up my post.
.... May I just add that yet again, I have received abusive replies to my posts.
I am never rude to anyone on any such forums, and I'm simply passing on what I've learned and hopefully helping other users on here
I am 1000 % sure that these keyboard warriors would think differently if they saw me face to face and wouldn't even blink at me, so instead hide behind their keyboard
If you're angry or frustrated with any of my posts, put it out there as to why you are, and I'll happily discuss any issues with you. If you're feeling anger , frustration, or have any other crisis in your life, then please talk to someone and get the help that is available out there.
If your just being jealous or simply stupid then please just move on because your not affecting me in any way what so ever so just stop wasting your time and consider that the time you waist " trolling " people here could be time your losing with your loved ones.
If you're angry or have issues with Samsung, then contact them directly on 03330000333 ( in the Uk ) and directly discuss your issues with them or report you're issues through this application.
Thank you and kind regardsScreenshot_20221005_231257_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221005_231318_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20221005_231308_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
@AnnaMaz
Thank you for your valued time and assistance and explaining this for me kind regards