Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOOD LOCK is back... even on Beta !

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 01:06 PM)
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
HI everyone.... 
To my suprise I updated all the chapters of Good Lock through the Galaxy Store Apps update section and it's now supported here on One Ui Beta, so we're able to customise our handsets as we wish. I've missed this feature and its good to see that Samsung have released it for its use here on One Ui 5 Beta and I think its a little hint that the stable version of One Ui 5 is not far away ..... 
So how will you customise your handset with it ? 
Have fun ! 👍 

Cover image

12 REPLIES 12
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Screen shots of Good Lock 🔐Screenshot_20221027_125710_LockStar.jpgScreenshot_20221027_125726_ClockFace.jpgScreenshot_20221027_131204_Good Lock.jpgScreenshot_20221027_130841_Theme Park.jpg
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Goodlock lock is a Google product. As its been updated, they must have fixed a number of bugs.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Arabianstar  Thanks for the Heads up. I am sure a number will  wish to check it out.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
5ayf
Voyager
Options
Good lock is a Samsung app. They challenge their developers to innovate which is what these smaller extensions are and depending on their success, some of these make it to the official build I.e. the One UI 5 lockscreen enhancements have come from Good lock.
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Why is it available in the Play Store ??
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Your welcome.
0 Likes
Ads
Pioneer
Options
Yes it's a Samsung app and It's not in the Play Store (as far as I can see), however other Samsung apps are in the Play Store too anyway.
0 Likes
5ayf
Voyager
Options
Samsung apps are available on the play store. If you look up Samsung Health and Samsung notes are also Google play store. It's just another distribution method. You'll see other phone manufactures do the same too
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Arabianstar,

Thanks for sharing! I love LockStar personally 😎

Have a good day!

0 Likes