Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOOD LOCK is back... even on Beta !

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 01:06 PM)
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
HI everyone.... 
To my suprise I updated all the chapters of Good Lock through the Galaxy Store Apps update section and it's now supported here on One Ui Beta, so we're able to customise our handsets as we wish. I've missed this feature and its good to see that Samsung have released it for its use here on One Ui 5 Beta and I think its a little hint that the stable version of One Ui 5 is not far away ..... 
So how will you customise your handset with it ? 
Have fun ! 👍 

Cover image

12 REPLIES 12
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Your welcome anytime 😊
0 Likes
Arabianstar
Voyager
Options
Big big errors with this Good Lock release which gives access to Beta Testers ... after spending a good few hours setting my phone up as I want I have since not received a single notification on my look screen or individual apps but I still get the sound notifications but that's it , pmsl , on the best from Samsung.
It really is loosing its clout on the market and becoming increasingly something to just laugh at ... how can they release One Ui Good Lock support to both stable and Beta Testing without checking it for bugs
What the hell are the Developers thinking about?
ERROR LOGS REPORTED AND GOOD LOCK UNISTALLED to mend my handset.....
Its a joke on us eh ?
0 Likes
Ads
Pioneer
Options
No problems on mine after using Good Lock, notifications still coming through fine.
Don't think that rant was necessary - this is Beta testing, bugs will happen for some users.
0 Likes