Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using your phone as a pallet on the new Tab S8 lineup?

(Topic created on: 20-02-2022 06:16 PM)
Patti_Photos
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I have a peculiar question 😅 and this will determine me buying either the £849 S8+ or the £1,249 S8 Ultra 🥲 so whoever knows the answer please do tell 😂👏

With the concept, and a rather brilliant one at that... the idea of using your phone as a pallet for painting, would that work with ANY previous generation of the galaxy/note lineup (specifically Note 20 Ultra) or is that strictly to the new S22's and Note 22 Ultra?

May be a silly question but I've watched the Unpacked live stream... I went back and watched the Tab S8 sector twice over.. and even spent a good while reading Samsungs pre-order site as well as newsroom but nowhere does it really mention that, and when it does it advertises the new phones 😅 (obviously I get why that is.. but it doesn't answer my question 😭)
Thank you to anyone taking the time to answer, and sorry if this is a waste of your time, im just excited but confused...😅
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Patti_Photos: These are truly exciting times for Samsung fans, so no need to apologise for wanting to know more. The exclusive partnership with Clip Studio Paint was only just announced with the arrival of the S22 and Tab S8 series, so at the moment it looks like it is only possible to use an S22 as your palette, and the Tab S8 as your canvas. I'll try to get further clarification on this, as I agree that it isn't made 100% clear in the marketing material, however on our website it does state, "Galaxy Tab S8 Series and the Galaxy S22 Series work like an epic canvas with an epic palette," so I am just going by this for now. I hope this helps. 

Patti_Photos
Journeyman
Options
It does help thank you. I ordered the ultra anyway 🤣 even without the pallet it's a beast of a tablet/2in1 laptop. So I'm extremely excited either way!!
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Think you'll be ok once Note 20 Ultra gets one ui 4.1
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Members_8qhqQ9T
First Poster
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

The exclusive partnership with Clip Studio Paint was only just announced with the arrival of the S22 and Tab S8 series, so at the moment it looks like it is only possible to use an S22 as your palette

https://youtu.be/yDm6a6zJUBs?t=45

Not only Clip Studio. But I don't know how to turn it on anyway.

0 Likes