Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S8 Ultra Order Delayed

(Topic created on: 06-03-2022 10:38 AM)
hossinhoos
Student
Options

Got a texticle this evening - the Tab s8 I ordered has been delayed to the 3rd March.  Anyone else got this?

#chipgate

Hope we all get happy soon!

0 Likes
68 REPLIES 68
Ga52ton
Explorer
Options

Mine went from processing last week back to ordered

0 Likes
lufclufc
Journeyman
Options

Perhaps they are rebadging them as Tab S9 given the delays!!!!!

Sheepybach
Explorer
Options

It's crazy as I said before. I just checked 2 well known stores in uk and if I order before 8pm tonight on both then I can collect after 9am from 1 and after 4pm tomorrow.

Covariant
Student
Options

I preordered my Tab S8 Ultra on February 10. Since then, the estimated delivery date changed from February 25 to March 8, then March 15, then April 8, and now April 18. 😞

0 Likes
lufclufc
Journeyman
Options

At least you are getting updates, albeit it disappointing updates.  Their support desk know nothing and cannot find out any details of expected delivery.  Currys have the 128gb available for pick up next day so is the deiay only for any that are not the bass 128gb models.  Getting more and more tempted to cancel the pre order, the only benefit is the case keyboard cover but is that worth not having the device or not knowing when it is going to arrive,  This is really poor Samsung.

0 Likes
Covariant
Student
Options

Update: Now delayed until April 29 (!). Support chat claims it will "definitely" arrive by March 25, which seems like an odd thing to say while continually pushing back the expected delivery date. On the bright side, the support person claimed they'll email me a $25 promo code (for the inconvenience).

0 Likes
Covariant
Student
Options

That's rough. I know the Best Buy just down the road from me has the 256 GB model in stock, which is definitely salt in the wound. But I keep telling myself there's no rush. Just wait and get that sweet preorder deal. But it's definitely tough to be patient.

0 Likes
Virgïl
Explorer
Options

my order placed 23 feb 22..only delivery slot offered was from 20 march onwards

maybe high end versions are timed for end of march it seems

0 Likes
Nosbig39
Journeyman
Options

Did it turn up? 

0 Likes