Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tab s8 series

(Topic created on: 19-05-2023 11:22 AM)
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Morning. On the s21 ultra phone it shows a warning when the battery hits 15%. But my tab s8+ just dies when the battery dies unless i keep an eye on the battery level. Is there an option to turn on a warning? Ive looked in the obvious places and tried to search but got no where. Thank you
G G
5 REPLIES 5
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Good question, I know you cannot turn off the 15% battery warning. I honestly haven't let my tab s7+ battery go below 20% before charging. So I'm not sure if my tab does have the warning. I'll have to check that. I do know there is not any setting to turn it off or on. Unless there is one in developers options I don't know about.
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Thanks Fiona guessing if you cant turn it off you cant turn it. Maybe i just need to be observant.
G G
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If there is a setting, I've never came across. There maybe an app you could download from playstore that might.
Solution
KholaI
Options

Hey @Ginga_p 

Although there isn't a default notification, you can set one up using Bixby Routines! You can view the steps on the following thread:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/solutions-tips/low-battery-notification-on-tab-a7-lite/td-p/2011...

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Good idea but probably I'll just have to stop getting caught up watching some rubbish on netflix or southpark for 2 seconds
G G