Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tab s8+ disney offer

(Topic created on: 23-02-2022 11:58 AM)
Brian71
Journeyman
Options
I seem to be having problems redeeming the disney offer. When I'm on my s21ultra and go on to boosts, it will come up with s21 boosts. I'm trying to go on to boosts with my tab s8+ and get stuck in a loop as if it doesn't recognise my device. I go on to the 4 simple steps to redeem disney offer, step 2 says sign in to your samsung account, which I did but don't get directed to the offer. Can anyone help
0 Likes
Go to solution
22 REPLIES 22
Dan0c0nn0r
First Poster
Options

Had same problem, switched to chrome.  Logged in via Chrome , redeem button was present.   All is well.  Bought the s22 ultra and tab 8 so free disney for two years .  Nice 

0 Likes
jpearn
Journeyman
Options

@Dan0c0nn0r Did you manage to get 2 different codes for both devices ? My account only shows one code and I have an S22 ultra and Tab S8 . . .

0 Likes
Barri13
Apprentice
Options

I was keep looping between disney+ and samsung.com. So in the end I logged out of all the Samsung accounts and closed all the browsers. Then went to samsung.com/uk/boost then choose disney+ then signed in to Samsung account. if you are signed in then go to boost you won't get the link offer to Disney.  Hope it save some times for every one. it took me several hours to figure it out.

Members_C6bXwra
First Poster
Options

This is driving me insane. Got my S8 on the 18th March and I am still unable to get disney plus offer. I have signed into my account and hit the redeem button, it asks me to tick a box saying I'm not a robot, then I hit claim and it says no valid offers please try again later. My device is registered. Can anyone shed any light on this please.

Barri13
Apprentice
Options

Logout from all your accounts then Start on the link below  :

Samsung. Com/uk/boost          you should not be logged in when you choose a boost .

After you choose it will ask you to sign in, then you will end up here samsung. Com/uk/boost/disneyplus

0 Likes
wslrosered
Apprentice
Options

I'm having a terrible time with this too. Driving me up the wall. Tried every which way, accidentally paid for Disney which they kindly refunded. Samsung support are no help at all. Told me I have to contact promotion team and gave no clue how. Just get an error message and can't get anywhere whether on Chrome or not. I got the ear buds which are on their way but am entitled to both offers as far as I can tell. Not impressed. 

0 Likes
Barri13
Apprentice
Options

If you logout from your accounts you will be hopefully able to choose the boost. Make sure you are using your new device as well.

If you type your journey step by step I might be able to help . Pls read my posts above. Good luck

0 Likes
wslrosered
Apprentice
Options

I will have a go tomorrow.....again!! (dreading it as it drives me mad} thank you. 

0 Likes
Members_chKD38U
First Poster
Options

Anyone still getting this issue, I could see my code a month ago and was just waiting for my current disnet + subscription to expire.  Now that it has I login in to Samsung account from boost page, click on disney+ offer and now its just asking my to fill in my details to redeem offer. Have tried logging out and back in a few times and always end up back at that page

0 Likes
Paul K1
Student
Options

I received my s8 ultra over a week ago. I registered the device, followed the link, filled in the form including serial number and nothing happened. If I try again it advises serial number already used. If you phone the promotions number it advises it cannot support requests for disney issues and to go on the website which is pointless. I have managed to talk to samsung who just send you round in circles, even once putting me through to disney who advised they cannot do anything. It is false advertising to offer something that they do not have a process to fulfil. I sit in hope I may get an email ............. pretty embarrassing for a so called global technology leader, never had these issues with apple.

0 Likes