Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7 screen protector

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 09:48 AM)
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Does anyone have any recommendations for a screen protector for the Tab S7? Particularly the matte 'paper like' type, as I use the S Pen quite a lot and don't want to lose any sensitivity.
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
eBay tempered there's no need to pay silly money for them when it's exactly the same as £2.99 1
0 Likes
FifiBee
Student
Options
Could it be made any more difficult to claim your 'free' live buds? Beyond frustrating is the hope you give up?
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Does the S Pen work OK for writing/drawing with a tempered screen protector?
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Sorry I didn't get a promotional offer when I bought mine so can't help there.
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I don't know about the drawing feature but it didn't affect me using my note to 20 or with the S Pen I've never really used the driving feature it doesn't affect my S6 tablet neither everything works the way I expected it to with tempered glass on I just cannot guarantee that is the same for any drawing features as I've never looked into that all used anything that requires me to use the S Pen to draw main reason I can't draw to save my life
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
what is your issue or how far did you get to the claim process before you found it a bit too much hassle
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
obviously I'm sure you are aware of the promotional dates involved before you even continue you will need to provide a-pdf documentation to proof the date of purchase was in in the promotional dates even though it ended on the 25th of February you still have up to 30 days from the date you bought your device to claim
0 Likes
WHATaTOPPER
Voyager
Options
I would advise you to go on eBay find an appropriate tempered glass and also contact seller you can send them a direct message asking him anything you are unsure of or want confirmation of and if the tempered glass you received is it not what he described or what was listed or even if it doesn't look the same as the picture you can return it free of charge and get a full refund
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I think I'd prefer a non tempered one, that's why I asked about the matte 'paper like' type, thanks anyway
0 Likes