Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab s7 navigation bar always sitting right and not centre on home screen

(Topic created on: 12-09-2022 08:35 PM)
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
Since the uodate that brought the taskbar to the tab s7, which I have to say I love makes life so much easier.
But I have noticed that now when on homescreen the navigation bar is still sitting to right side of screen instead of returning to centre. 
Has anyone else noticed this? Or have I just missed a setting?

22 REPLIES 22
MrsCB
Student
Options
Yes I have noticed this today and I would like it be returned to how it was
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
Ah glad it is not just mine, seemed to just happen overnight after days after update had installed.
MrsCB
Student
Options
How do you report this issue to the support? I've not been on here before 🤔
0 Likes
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
I have sent 2 ways, 1st - In this app when opens, at bottom select support then under send feedback select error reports, I picked other and wrote what happened, I am also tomorrow going to try a text chat see if they have any idea.
0 Likes
Neofit26
Explorer
Options

Yes, some stable genius decided to add a new setting to Display > Navigation Bar: "Button position", Left/Right. What was wrong with the center position? I'm going to report this too, until they fix it.

Members_uiGXeQp
First Poster
Options

After disabling the useless new Taskbar you will have the option to center the Navigation Symbols again.

Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
Thanks. It worked !
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
Update - in case you do want to use the taskbar and not disable it to return the Navigation bar to center. Samsung have come back to me and have acknowledged is not correct, the bug has been passed to the development team, to investigate the root cause and will provide me an update when the find issue.
To speed up process, if you have same issue and would like to get sorted, please can report bug through members app. They did ask me that I needed to do a screen recording of the issue, so may be good to do that also, I just recorded homescreen to an app and back again using several apps.
Bwillg
Navigator
Options
Hey, in case you don't see my new comment on here, I had response from samsung saying they passing to developers to find root cause of issue and will come back.