Still waiting in UK!
Jam23444
Apprentice
Options
Same here
Dami
Explorer
Options

Does any one know when the One UI 4.1 update will head to the UK? Any ideas. 

Jam23444
Apprentice
Options
It should be very soon, considering the WiFi version has been released to other countries. I believe the lte version has already got it here.

edit: I've now got it
0 Likes
manuwar6
Student
Options

Still waiting in Spain

0 Likes
wtaller
First Poster
Options
Can't wait just got the he S6 Lite for Easter present
0 Likes
Gunner19
Journeyman
Options

Got the new One UI 4.1 update here in Ireland yesterday. Nothing much really to write home about. Besides the obvious round cornered  widgets, extended colour palette options & possibly more yet to find I can't really see anything much different. The major addition I think is the addition of the RAM + feature in device care. Dex is still a pain in the butt to try and work on a second screen. No smart widgets to free up real estate on the homescreen, no Google Discover homescreen page. Seems like introduction of One UI 4.1 to the S6 lite was hardly worth the effort and the wait. Going to search YouTube for videos to see what I haven't found yet.

0 Likes
Jam23444
Apprentice
Options
I honestly like it, it feels definitely much more faster and the labs feature which makes split screen a full screen mode is super useful for me, as i use it for school. The notification shade is much nicer too but yeah it's a matured OS which means there won't be many new features
0 Likes