Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show all problems

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 03:54 PM)
GJST1
First Poster
Options
I can't find the show all icon on my galaxy tab a.  Any suggestions? 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
should be the 3 vertical lines icon on the left of the android button overlay at the bottom of the screen
0 Likes
GJST1
First Poster
Options
Yes that's correct, and?
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
and check in Settings》Display》Navigation bar where you should be able to get it back to normal. Also, restart the Tablet if that doesn't work straight away
0 Likes
GJST1
First Poster
Options
Hi. Many thanks for your advice, I have tried all the options you mentioned but too no avail. I don't think I will get what I want until samsung release a software update that enables this device which is a galaxy tab 8 2019 to have the always on display function. All I wanted to do was have a clock displayed when not being used, like my samsung galaxy a50 phone 😫
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I doubt you'll get the always on screen for the tablet because the screen is not AMOLED like your phone's. Also not what you asked for help with but I guess you changed something attempting to get an always on screen and messed up the navigation bar somehow. One last thing, have you used a different non-Samsung font for your tablet? Those glyphs on the bar are possibly part of the font set so if the show all character is missing in the substitute font you will never see it.
0 Likes
GJST1
First Poster
Options
Hi . I managed to find an app called Glance plus in play store which did what I wanted. Very disappointed in samsung. I now have a always on display clock, but without any help from samsung or Google or android 🤔. Well cel a view.
0 Likes