Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tablets

(Topic created on: 07-03-2021 10:53 AM)
Gee123
Apprentice
Options
Hi guys,wanted some advice,have had my I-mac for years,2010 to be precise,have switched to Samsung phones and watch which has Been great so far,looking to switch to their tablet,any feedback will be greatly appreciated 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
the tab S7 and S7 plus are the newest and best tablets from samsung, but if your on a budget they also do the A series of tablets, hope this helps
0 Likes
Gee123
Apprentice
Options
Thank you,much appreciate your feedback as will check them out
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Gee123: If you wanted to check out our available range of tablets, then please check out the link below. I recommend using the filter options on the left side of the screen, if you had any features in mind that are important to you. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tablets/all-tablets/

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
as above, the Tab 7 plus is by far the best Samsung tablet on THEIR market right now, and an absolute dream to use !

(with Android you can use any Android powered tablet and you might prefer a slightly cheaper option without some of the gimmicks and still get the cross functions you'd expect albeit at a cost of various degrees)

of course it depends on what you're looking to do on it, if you Need the s pen support or can do without etc etc.

if it's in your budget, I'd go with the Tab 7+
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
My new Galaxy Tab A7 is decent, it has a premium look and feel on the outside. The performance is good too and the screen is pin sharp with nice colour an contrast levels. The 4 speakers are surprisingly punchy. The battery life is stupendous.
0 Likes