Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious S7 Plus display problems, also effecting Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 29-08-2020 09:45 AM)
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
This is a copy of an error report i have just sent to Samsung. Also check out the article in the link I've included in this post. "The screen on my Galaxy Tab S7 Plus has started to flicker with a green tint, I noticed it at first when I had the display at low brightness. Now though the screen flickering is more pronounced at low too mid brightness level. I have researched this problem on line and it seems to be a fault not only on the Tab S7 plus screen, but it's a problem on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phone as well. I believe it's a problem only on devices using the Snapdragon 865 plus prosser. Can you advise if it's a software patch thats going to be issued, and if so when, or are Samsung going too have to recall the effected devices. Here's one article I found among the many i saw" https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-note-20-green-tint-1150691/
Is your device affected by this if so I suggest you contact Samsung, as this maybe a big issue for all of us & if we all voice our concerns Samsung is more likely to find a fix & not brush individuals off treating it as a storm in a teacup issue. I will post any updates to this i receive, Danny Caine.
4 REPLIES 4
ifSHISHIR
First Poster
Options
My S9+ Exynos with the same problem going on for 2 months+
0 Likes
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
scamsung don't treat customers well, it shouldn't be if multiple contact! if a person has a real problem it shouldn't be fixed
0 Likes
Tracy3103
Explorer
Options
same problem, which has got worse and more problems have arisen. mine is since the last update on my a20e. i brought a Samsung because of it being a big company and around for years, wish i had if got a different make of phone now.
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
scamsung
0 Likes