Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Scan QR code on tab S8 to activate Disney+

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 01:33 PM)
Scarr998
Apprentice
Options

I have tried scanning the QR code and it takes me to the samsung boost page. I click on the disney+ logo and it does nothing. I tried logging into my samsung account and it will not let me activate the boost. What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
Scarr998
Apprentice
Options

Never mind, figured it out. I used the link in Chrome and it took me to a page that says it activates on the 25th. This page would not display on the S8 default browser.

MazzyD
Explorer
Options
The link is active now. I got my code. I'm just waiting for my current Disney plus subscription to finish before I use the offer code.
0 Likes
Ourkid008
First Poster
Options

How did you get the code? I use the QR code but doesn't take me anywhere special. Logged in but no codes?

0 Likes
Scarr998
Apprentice
Options

I got mine activated now.

You have to change the default browser to something else. It won't work with the default browser. I used chrome, scanned the QR code then click on redeem offer on the page it takes you to.

0 Likes
Solution
Gympro
Apprentice
Options

You just need to change the Samsung browser to mobile site, it defaults to desktop site

0 Likes
Scarr998
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the solution.

0 Likes
YvonneC1
First Poster
Options

Sorry can I ask how do you do that please? I have tried looking all over for the answer. 

0 Likes
Gympro
Apprentice
Options
Click on top right corner with the 3 lines, and select mobile site, this is using the samsung internet browser
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

1 Press the home button on your TV remote.
2 Select APPS.
3 Select the Search icon and search for “Disney+”.
4 Select the Disney+ app, then select Install.
5 Once the app has finished downloading, select Open to launch the Disney+ app.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes