Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab S7 Keyboard cover

(Topic created on: 23-08-2020 12:10 PM)
jamiegrice
Journeyman
Options
Hi all,

I have had my S7+ for just under a week and love it so far! I also pre-ordered a keyboard case to go with it, but they all now seem to be out of stock everywhere with no indication on when they will be back.

Has anyone else had any more luck than I? I'm in the UK by the way.

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
When I saw the Tab S7 plus cover wasn't yet available from Samsung themselves I ordered mine from Amazon UK. at the time it was supposed to be available from 21 August, but I received an email from them stating that the stock wasn't available, but hoped it would be between 16th September to 22nd October. I have checked Argos & no date was quoted but they have a listing as well. The problem seems that Samsung underestimated the demand for S7/S7 plus in their home country Korea, and as a result of poor planning by Samsung the rest of us will have to wait. Bravo Samsung reactive not proactive yet again, fantastic products but poor planning & delivery. 👏 👏 👏
DanHojo
Student
Options
I have got the Procase keyboard from amazon for 30 pounds. Its fantastic for the price. Does everything the official one does but for 190 pounds less. Its a no brainer.
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
facing the same problem, been checking daily trying to track one down, looks like we will have to wait a while unfortunately.
0 Likes
jamiegrice
Journeyman
Options
I've just ordered one of these in the meantime, hoping it does the job! Thanks!
0 Likes
Members_jEWK9h1
Student
Options

Pretty disgusted here at the support. I actually got a text to say Argos would delver mine on the 19th !!  31st and still waiting. They blame Samsung.  I called the Samsung number. No help what so ever. I talked to the live chat people. No help at all. I raised cases. No response. I traded in a previous tablet with keyboard cover. Its like having half a laptop. Wishing I had bought an ipad pro. Hopeless company/ terrible support.

0 Likes