Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Address Bar position on Tab S7 Plus on One UI 4.0

(Topic created on: 09-01-2022 06:10 PM)
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
So when my S21 Ultra got updated to One UI 4.0 samsung Internet got an update and you can go into settings of app, layout and menu then choose to have address bar at top or bottom of page which is really useful for me to have at the bottom on S21 Ultra , did anyone get this for Tab S7 Plus or are we still waiting on app update 

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
EbolaRice
First Poster
Options
I don't think this is a One UI 4.0 thing as I'm still not updated and have had this option in Samsung Internet for a while
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Yep it's the actual browser update I had that feature on one ui 3.1 why not just download the lastet apk from the Web instead of waiting for samsung to update the browser that's what I usually do quick workaround.
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hi , how do I do that ? Have you a link ?
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Hi , I found that page , one will download the other won't, made no difference to Tab S7 , still no option to have bar at bottom , have been messaging Samsung , will let you know what happens 😉
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Did you install it after download ? You have to manually install it as its not like the app store where you update it ?
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Yes mate I did 👍
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Should I have deleted existing before I downloaded it ?
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Apologies witch version of the Samsung Internet Browser you using ? As there's one that's the normal version which is called internet then you have Internet Beta so witch one are you using ? The link I posted was for Internet not the beta one ?
0 Likes