Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S6 lite WiFi dropping since Android 12 update

(Topic created on: 11-12-2022 09:26 PM)
chaywa
First Poster
Options

I'm in a peculiar situation, ever since I've installed the Android 12/One UI 4.1 update on my #### S6 lite I will get random WiFi drops where it says "Connected but no internet". This can occur in any room in the house at any distance from the Google WiFi mesh router. This never happened at all before the OS update.

There's been no change to any configuration/setting on my WiFi network. I've deleted the network settings and done a factory reset and it keeps occurring and it's really irritating, especially as I will occasionally use the tablet for Cloud Game Streaming, which used to work really well but is now inconsistent and I defer to my Chromebook.

Any advice?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
haecko
First Poster
Options

I have similar problems with one UI 4.1. After a complete new start of the tablet internet access is without any problems. But after a short break the device looses every connection to the internet. A speedtest ends with "no internet".

0 Likes
PacoW
First Poster
Options

I have same issue. I have not had any problems with the latest updates and I was confident. It is desperate. 😞

Have you noticed a decrease in battery life?

0 Likes
Emmacal
First Poster
Options
Myself and husband have the same problem with both our s10 lites..do we know if there is a solution?
0 Likes
SimonMWatts
Student
Options

Yes me too.  Work around by disabling/re-enabling WiFi. Reported to Samsung who suggested restarting router. Made no difference

0 Likes
SimonMWatts
Student
Options

Ps. Also using Google mesh wi-fi

0 Likes
K7000
First Poster
Options

My S6 keeps will not connect to the wifi. I mean, it works appropriately 5% of the time. It's infuriating. I've tried everything. Reatarting the tablet, the router, wifi on/off. Forget network, tablet mac, hold a network reservation, QR code, around and around. I'm returning it today because it's the last day of my return window

0 Likes
barron
First Poster
Options
I'm having exactly same problem on my s22plus since that update aswell wifi disconnects ans switches straight to 5g
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I am having the same problems on my A21s in 2023. Need to toggle the wifi on/off to get it working 

0 Likes