Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order the Galaxy Tab S8 family and get a Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from us!

(Topic created on: 07-03-2022 09:16 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

To celebrate the announcement of the epic Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra we’re offering pre-order customers a Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift.

Make sure you pre-order your Galaxy Tab S8 family by 24th February 2022 so that you can claim a perfectly partnered Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from us. 

Which Galaxy Tab S8 are you pre-ordering?

Galaxy Tab S8

Galaxy Tab S8+

Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra

What keyboard cover will you get as a gift?

Slim Book Cover Keyboard (EF-DX900)

Slim Book Cover Keyboard (EF-DX900)

Advanced Book Cover Keyboard with trackpad (EF-DT630)

How do I claim my Galaxy keyboard cover as a gift from Samsung?

1. Once your new Galaxy Tab S8, Galaxy Tab S8+ and Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra have been delivered and you’re all set-up, head to https://www.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers. This needs to be completed by the 25th April 2022.  
  2. Complete the Claims form with all requested information which will include your contact information, new tablet serial number and proof of purchase. You will receive an email confirming that your claim has been submitted
  3. The promotions team will validate your claim. This process takes up to 7 days.
  4. You’ll receive a confirmation of your claim via email. If the promotions team need any further information to process your claim, they’ll send you an email and SMS to move it forward.
  5. You’ll receive your gift via recorded delivery within 45 days of the confirmation of your claim.

Claiming your pre-order gift: Need-to-Knows

For full information and detail about the claims process check out our Terms and Conditions.

• Claims must be submitted by 25th April 2022
  • If you don’t receive a confirmation email about your validated claim within 7 days, please make sure to send the customer support team an email at galaxylaunchoffers@samsungpromotions.claims or by phone at 03300545396 (UK) or 1800851987 (ROI) within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted
  • If a valid claim is processed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the gift will be delivered via recorded delivery within 45 days of the Claim being validated to the postal address in your claim.   

Questions and Answers

How do I find my serial number?

Once your phone is set up, you can find your device’s unique serial number and IMEI in the settings of your tablet by heading to Settings > About Tablet.

When will I get my pre-order gift?

Your pre-order gift will be fulfilled up to 45 days after an accepted claim. But we’ll be doing our utmost to get them out to you as soon as we can.

If you have any questions or thoughts about our offer, please leave a comment below. 

38 REPLIES 38
Andy7600
Apprentice
Options

More like pre order your tablet and not see it for months as we delay your order without telling you the reason why!

After 5 phone calls to customer services

1st call:  no reason for delay it will be delivered on the 25th

2nd call: cant understand me?

3rd call: same as 2nd

4th call: again still cant understand english great customer support for England samsung?

5th call: Finally got an excuse for delay they are out of stock? excuse me? not once has your website stated this(I also ordered before you suspended pre orders) in fact your still showing all models in stock on your website.

Joshyh
Apprentice
Options

hi im super excited to be pre ordering with you guys and getting it 24th march! before i preordered i wanted to make sure i would still be able to get the book cover keyboard as that really was the deal breaker for me, i contacted support on two different times just to confirm and they said yes even though i had ordered on the 27th which is three days after this promotion, could you private message or reply to confirm this for me please.

thank you so much.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Joshyh!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I can confirm that the last date for Tab S8 pre-orders for the keyboard promotion would've been 24th February 2022.

Tab S8+ or Tab S8 Ultra orders after that until 5th April 2022 would be eligible for a free pair of Buds Pro though.

0 Likes
j3griff
Explorer
Options

just wondering if anyone has recieved the book keyboard yet? ive go the s8 tab ultra and if its anything like the tablet - it will be so so good

0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
It happened to me as well i didn't manage to order on the 24th and i manage only on the 27th. Anyway i recive notification that i will be getting the tablet on the 25 of March... why 1 month of waiting??? Still no answers only pushed from one agent to another with the same thing . "Will check at our end and will send you and email as soon as possible. I am very disappointed Samsung. And i am a loyal customer and Pre-order almost evrey year this for me is a big dissapointment.. how can i get the keyboard now of my order was took on the 27th and on the website it still showing "Processing " no answers. But the upfront cash was gon fast from my account 😁
0 Likes
lufclufc
Journeyman
Options

But will my tab s8 ultra 256gb arrive before the claim date expires, total shambles Samsung.

Pre ordered 11/02 still nothing.

0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
You can claim based on the order nr you received on your email
0 Likes
Cliffg
Voyager
Options
They mean pre order your tablet and don't expect to receivei t on the promised date, even though all showing as in stock on Samsung website.
0 Likes
Nuohob
First Poster
Options

How do i claim this in Finland? Finnish offers site has no such deal and cant find it anywhere. Been trying to contact samsung support but no one answers to my live chat messages

0 Likes