Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.1 and Tab S9 Plus

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 08:58 AM)
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Lots of messages ref the latest update but has anyone received it for the Tab S9 series yet. Cant wait, well I suppose I'll have too eh!!
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Would you believe it, it's just arrived. Just checked after typing this message and its now ready to install.
0 Likes
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Still waiting for it on my Tab S9 ultra...
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Came in about 9.15am just installed it. Hang in there it'll come.
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Got it for my S23U. Am I allowed to say it's a bit of an anti-climax 🙁
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Yeah suppose so. I've got the S24 Ultra and love it but just checking with my Tab S9+ and Ambient wallpaper doesn't seem to be there. Bit of a swizzle ugh.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I was looking forward to ambient wallpaper,full screen aod, vividness slider... All Which are missing
0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
I've never had an issue with Vivid screen. There is a definite difference between Vivid and normal on the Tab S9+. Unlike the S24U when I got it. But not having ambient Wallpaper is upsetting.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@GuzziBoy @adamlee: Ambient Wallpaper is only available on the Galaxy S24 Series, and won't be accessible on the recently rolled out One UI 6.1 update. Other features such as Live Translate and Magic Compose are only available on 5G variants of the Tab S9 Series. If you head to Settings > Advanced features > Advanced Intelligence, then you can explore the new Galaxy AI additions from here. 

0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Yeah such a shame. My S23U should have at least had it. 1711640629348.jpg
0 Likes