Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 3.0 Beta for galaxy tab s7

(Topic created on: 20-12-2020 05:46 AM)
Thuha
First Poster
Options
Hi community, do you have any news on the release of the One UI 3.0 beta release  for galaxy tab s7?
 If you know where it can be downloaded please drop a note below 
2 REPLIES 2
FlyingKiwi
Navigator
Options
Not that I'm doubting what you write for second Bamy (because I believe you) but what message is Samsung sending by not Beta testing developments on tablets (especially high end ones like the Tab S7) too? If I was Thuha and keen to help out with Beta Testing on this tablet, I'd be contacting Technical Support perhaps using the Get Help button on the Samsung Members App and if that didn't get results, writing to your countries Samsung HQ asking for an explanation!
0 Likes
FlyingKiwi
Navigator
Options
Your crystal ball is in perfect working condition and the Google Pixel phone I've owned for a few years continues to work a treat with all the latest and greatest updates far sooner than my Samsung Tab A (2018 10.5 gets them). I think my Pixel had Android 11 on it before my tablet received Android 10 as an example (certainly the respective updates were around the same time)!

I don't want to be negative about Samsung though and would rather help them (and in this case help others to help them too) to make better products. It seems to me that if you have customers who've bought your products and are keen to help you make them better by trialling Beta versions and reporting back the results, that's a very useful resource which should be utilised. I realise that very few people in terms of percentages will go on to engage and feedback their experiences but those that do can help the company WRT the device they're using - irrespective of what level that device is at or whether it be phone, tablet, animal vegetable or mineral! How they work needs to be improved from what I'm gathering.
0 Likes