Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New or Refurbished?

(Topic created on: 01-12-2023 02:00 PM)
Jakku
Pioneer
Options

New or Refurbished?

Heya sending my less than 3 months old Tab S9 Ultra back to Samsung for "Repair" just up and stopped charging and gave me a moisture warning despite being in a medical designated area with no humidity or water sources nearby.(yes I tried everything before it bricked itself though only had 3% charge to try and fix it)

When I send it off for repair I expect I'll get a "new" device which is what usually happens but I'm worried that I'll end up just getting someone else's problems from a previous device sent in.

Just wondering what we're other people's experiences of refurbished devices from Samsung I just find it ridiculous that I'm sending in a device which I spent hell lot on that bricked itself(not my fault) and I'm gonna to probably get a device worse than what I paid for.....just kinda feels like a rip off at my stand point.

Though I have to say since it's such a new release there shouldn't be so many worn and torn refurbs in stock that have old parts in them so I'm not to worried on that behalf I've just heard so many horror stories from other users. Any input is appreciated thanks.

~Me and Samsung are in a love hate relationship....it's kinda messy though!~
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
fazerdenzil
Student
Options
Don't except a refurbished, you bought new under warranty so you want new to replace it!
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
If it has been send to Samsung you will get a brand new device unless they repair yours but it will be as new 😉
0 Likes