Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My samsung tab a wont unlock

(Topic created on: 14-11-2020 04:32 PM)
sjfjfhh
First Poster
Options
I enter the correct pattern into the tab and it says "try again in 30 seconds" each time, when I purposely enter the wrong pattern it just says "incorrect pattern", I don't know how it happened, I just turned my tablet off like normal and went I went to use it I tried unlocking it and it just said "try again in 30 seconds".
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@sjfjfhh: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. If you're unable to get past your lock screen security pattern, then please try logging in to Find My Mobile via an internet browser, where you may be able to remotely unlock the tablet. 

https://findmymobile.samsung.com

0 Likes
stugiff
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with the unlock pattern no longer working. I know it's correct as it's the same pattern on my phone! Can't hard reset as it asks for the ***** pattern! Find my mobile is useless as I didn't activate the 'allow remote unlock' as I was very wary of enabling that feature! My now defunct tablet is a SM-510

0 Likes
Meme42
First Poster
Options
I had the same problem and even had to do a factory reset only to find out via Google that the off and volume down buttons pressed together will reboot the tablet allowing you to log on in your usual manner. Hope this is helpful
0 Likes