Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lines appeared my samsung tab s 6

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 05:24 AM)
Members_xKotwE6
First Poster
Options

hi after just using my tablet for only a week these lines starting to appear, like is this a common fault and how can this be fixed. Like i purchased the device from a seller on ebay would it be best to return the item or get fixed if it is repairable 20220822_162526.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Newtos8p
Pioneer
Options
If, you can return the item it will be the best option for you. But that look like a demage screen. Either way it is pressed hard on the screen or been dropped on floor.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It maybe worth trying to factory reset the device in case you have an app or Theme affecting the device.
Otherwise that looks like it will need a screen replacement.
Get back to the seller and see if you can return the device if you can't resolve it by a reset.
If the seller is a retailer, then you should have a right to return the item. But if its a private seller, you may have to go through other means.
But if they can prove it was working OK, and it's got damaged subsequently. Not sure where you'd stand there. Particularly if it's second hand.
Hopefully you can resolve this issue soon
0 Likes
Phil1973
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same fault and it happened while using it in front of me, no drop, no funny app running as tried the full reset. It is in a protective case and has never been dropped and i am the only user. When in landscape with black screen i have orange streaks running from left the right randomly over the whole screen.  When booting the logo has white streaks above and below and black either side. When on the home screen all colours are fine but when close up every other (zebra) line is missing and black giving a grey low brightness look.

I had the screen in its case at 45 degree angle and it was fine then flickered and from that point forward it is now faulty.  The screen was in the case stand and not being touched on a desk and suddenly it got the fault.

It is now a brick i guess!

0 Likes