Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy Tab A7 Lite

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 12:43 PM)
SarahIRL
First Poster
Options

Anyone know how Apps/Gallary can be stored to an SD card memory instead of Internal storage? I am not getting a 'Change' Button and have no storage left internally. Thanks 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SarahIRL Hello, the Gallery app is a native Samsung app and cannot be moved to external memory. What you could do is: save the photos, videos from the camera to the external SD memory. Access Camera Settings and you will find this option ,greeting.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
SarahIRL
First Poster
Options

I have gone into the camera settings as well as gallery settings and it does not give me the option within the App to save the pictures to the SD card only internal storage. 

0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SarahIRL Does the tablet recognize your SD card? Go to the My Files app and check if the SD card is listed as storage.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
SarahIRL
First Poster
Options

Yes it recognises the SD card

0 Likes
Azazell
First Poster
Options
Some Apps can be moved to SD card by selecting the app in settings/apps then select storage... if you are able to move the app to SD card (some apps don't allow this) you will be given the option to change its location...as for your gallery use Google photos to move them to SD card... tap the (...) menu tap select, select the pictures you want to move then select "move to folder" here you will be given an option to select your SD card :smiling-face:
0 Likes