Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue claiming Samsung Boost Offer

(Topic created on: 17-09-2021 11:10 AM)
Nijjy
Journeyman
Options

I received an offer via email for Samsung Boost, 4months YouTube Premium for my Tab S7+. Cannot claim it and nobody on the phones seems to be able to help

23 REPLIES 23
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Nijjy ,

happy to have a look at this with you. Can I please ask for a screenshot of the email that you have received here so I can try to find more information about this and provide you with the right steps?

You can add this using the Insert Photos feature available (camera icon). 

0 Likes
Nijjy
Journeyman
Options
Hi Tess, please find attached. Nobody I've spoken to seems to know how the offer worksScreenshot_20210917-134338_Email.jpg
0 Likes
ELLIFEAR
Journeyman
Options
I couldn't claim it either so gave up and deleted the email
Nijjy
Journeyman
Options
I've made a few complaints and waiting to hear back
Sarahod84
First Poster
Options
Not working here either
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for that @Nijjy . Have you tried to follow the steps listed on this link on your Tab? 

0 Likes
Alibongo54
Explorer
Options

Not working and no one online help has any idea what Im talking about and consistently puts me in a queue to speak to sales - who have never answered!

Alibongo54
Explorer
Options

When I click on the link, select a Boost it tells you to sign in, you sign in and it says sign in you sign in and it tells you to sign in and you get nowhere!!  I have tried this for all Boosts offered 

Nijjy
Journeyman
Options
Hi Tess, yes I have followed it on different devices. It's all OK on the Samsung side until you click on Redeem offer when it only shows 2months Free on YouTube
0 Likes