Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy Tab S3 will not switch on!

(Topic created on: 21-12-2018 03:21 PM)
BLUETYLER
Journeyman
Options

Hi all,

First post and unfortunately not a positive one.  My Tab S3 will not switch on.  I had just charged it and the screen was on.  Removed my microSD card to copy some data over.

Went back to the tablet to reinsert the card and the screen was off. I thought it had gone to sleep but nope, dead! 😞

Tried holding the power button in for longer still no life.  Put the tablet back on the charger and there is no indication that it is doing anything. Blank screen.

Any help or suggestions, going on a long trip tomorrow and want to take the tablet with me but now looks unlikely.

Please help!

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20
tcandelaria
Apprentice
Options

hold the power and volume at the same time to reset. Good luck Tracy

0 Likes
yokosayo
Apprentice
Options

i have the same issue and i dont know what to do with my tablet 😞 it's just 2 years old, did u find any solution?

0 Likes
yokosayo
Apprentice
Options
i have the same issue and i dont know what to do with my tablet 😞 it's just 2 years old, did u find any solution?
0 Likes
tcandelaria
Apprentice
Options
hold the power and volume at the same time to reset. Good luck Tracy this is the reply i received.
0 Likes
yokosayo
Apprentice
Options
tried it already but it doesnt work 😞
Barc777
Student
Options

@tcandelaria wrote:

hold the power and volume at the same time to reset. Good luck Tracy

0 Likes
Barc777
Student
Options

Tried this, but it didn't show anything after the blue screen with the "installing system update" message. 

0 Likes
Draffig
First Poster
Options

Did this and progressed..... progressed as then instructed. Now you say down key rather than up, what have I done?

G

0 Likes
nomiiasoka03
First Poster
Options
Mine too.. did u find the solution?
0 Likes
JamesH88
Student
Options

This worked for me Power and volume down for 7 seconds after i had tried holding power button down for a minute

0 Likes