Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab A7 One UI 3.1 Update

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 10:28 PM)
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that I have received the One UI 3.1 update for my Wifi Only version of the Galaxy Tab A7 so check your settings to see if you have received the update. BTW my tablet is so much smoother to use now.
9 REPLIES 9
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Yep, just got it too and have cleared the cache partition. If you haven't it's definitely worth doing, just remember to turn it off and connect it to a PC before pressing power and volume up to get into the service menu.

Also pleasant surprise as it wasn't on the update list in Members app
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I wish my old Tab A 10.1 got an update to speed it up. Then again its only got 2GB RAM so I'm not expecting too much from it...
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
First thing I did was clear the cache partition like with all my devices, loving the new update so far.
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Its gonna have One UI 3.0 by August this year, I have the Tab A 10.1 2019 as well.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
If you are interested in upgrading to an A7 they are £169 at the moment from a couple of UK vendors
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Has your tablet locked up and gone black after charging since the update? Mine has twice now. I've left it charging on the lock screen but am now going to turn it off to charge as I end up holding the power button to restart it after this lockup anyway. Very odd - edit: reported it to Samsung with logs
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Nope, haven't had any problems since the update
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Thanks for replying, hope it stays that way for you
0 Likes
APARMAR