Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Tab A7 Lite pattern lock not working

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 05:09 PM)
TabletUser982
First Poster
Options

Hi

I recently came back from vacation, and after not using my tablet for 2 weeks, I powered it back on and charged it. When trying to enter my pattern, it says that it doesn't recognize the pattern. I am 100% sure my pattern is correct, since I can literally see the smudging of where the pattern is (very simple, doesn't contain anything that important). Every time I try, it tells me that the pattern is wrong. Now after every attempt I must wait 30 seconds. I did not attach a Samsung Account to it, but I did attach a Google account to it.

I have tried rebooting it and waiting, power button and volume down and everything, but it just does not fix the issue.

Furthermore, I have tried using Google Find my, but for some reason Google has decided that none of my devices will be visible, and that it doesn't want to interact with any of my devices. All my devices are on Wi-Fi, and have mostly default Android settings on most of them, but that also doesn't work.

So what are my options?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TabletUser982 Hello, I'm afraid that the only option is to go to the official technical service.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes