Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Feature suggestion: reject system UI interaction with S Pen

(Topic created on: 09-02-2023 08:44 PM)
Cutletty
Student
Options

Hello! I am facing an annoying issue: when I am trying to draw very close to the edges in fullscreen mode with Sketchbook for example, S Pen starts to interact with status/navigation bar very often. 

There is no solution for this problem right now, but suggested feature will solve it.

Thank you!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Cutletty. I have an update for you.

Our developers believe that the feature you have requested is an isolated need, but they are grateful for the idea you have presented.

Our developers will monitor the market to see if similar suggestions appear. If there are users interested in such an option, they will consider introducing it at a later date.

Therefore, I would recommend that anyone interested in such a feature post their interest in this thread (as it will make it easier to get a gauge on this).

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
PaulM1
Options

Hello, @Cutletty. I appreciate you taking the time to share this suggestion with us. 

I can certainly refer this to our colleagues from the Research and Development Team (for their consideration about incorporating this into a future update).

For clarity, which of our tablets are you using, please?

Cutletty
Student
Options

Hello! Thanks for the reply!

Would be really nice, if it's will be available in the future (or something else, maybe better solution? Idk). Thank you!

I am using Galaxy Tab S8 Plus with the latest software installed.

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Cutletty  Please accept my apologies for the late reply.

I have noted your suggestion and passed it on to our Research & Development Team to see if it can be incorporated by our developers in a future update. I've also asked whether there is perhaps an existing setting that can be amended to help you resolve this - just in case I've overlooked something.

I'll update the thread when I get feedback from the team.

0 Likes
Solution
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @Cutletty. I have an update for you.

Our developers believe that the feature you have requested is an isolated need, but they are grateful for the idea you have presented.

Our developers will monitor the market to see if similar suggestions appear. If there are users interested in such an option, they will consider introducing it at a later date.

Therefore, I would recommend that anyone interested in such a feature post their interest in this thread (as it will make it easier to get a gauge on this).