Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Profile Mode

(Topic created on: 09-03-2024 11:16 PM)
Members_GLX9UwU
First Poster
Options

I installed a Samsung Internet update yesterday and now my Facebook is stuck in portrait mode and won't switch to landscape. I've checked settings and auto rotate is switched on. Any help greatly received. 

10 REPLIES 10
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Settings>advanced features>Labs>landscape view for portrait apps. Scroll down the list to facebook and toggle on, also toggle on full screen.1710026205197.jpg1710026205223.jpg1710026205249.jpg
AntS
Options

Cheers gixerob!

Did gixerob's advice give any joy with this one, @Members_GLX9UwU ?

MLY123
First Poster
Options

I do not have "landscape view for portrait apps" under labs. Please provide alternative solution. 

1000009798.jpg

0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
What tablet have you got?

Your screenshot suggests that you are using a phone not a tablet. The placement of certain text is wrong and I can also see the edge panel tab. Phones don't have the landscape view for portrait apps option.1712315651874_1712315651867_0.jpg
0 Likes
MLY123
First Poster
Options

Yes, Android Galaxy S22 smartphone.  Landscape mode stopped working for Facebook a few weeks ago. I've done all the usual steps, bit it's still not working.  Would appreciate any assistance!

0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
First of all this thread is regarding tablets. For future reference please start your own post rather than interrupt others. As already stated that option doesn't exist on mobile phones. If Facebook isn't behaving as it should on your device please reach out to the app developer.
0 Likes
Les20
Apprentice
Options
I have this problem on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A tablet. I do not see labs in advanced features, any suggestions please ?
0 Likes
Robin999
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That menu option is not available on your device. If you're having problems viewing Facebook on your tablet then best to reach out to the Facebook app developers.
0 Likes
Les20
Apprentice
Options
OK. Thanks for taking the trouble to reply.