Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Facebook app issues

(Topic created on: 03-07-2020 12:14 AM)
Harv63
Journeyman
Options

When using "Marketplace" on Facebook App the posts for things for sale are cut off at the sides by grey bars running down the sides of the screen preventing the post from being read in full. Any advice out there? 

Also when trying to tag a freind in a comment on Facebook the pop up of the friend which you click on to include them is partly hidden by the keyboard making it impossible to select it. Again please advise if there is a way to cure this

53 REPLIES 53
Dmk77
Student
Options

I'm having the same issues with a brand new Tab A 10.1, how is it that Samsung can't solve this issue

0 Likes
Homestead
Apprentice
Options

I'm wondering if Samsung is aware of it? Or is it a Facebook issue, an incompatibility with Android?

Penny52
Student
Options

Does Samsung actually read these forums????  Seem we all have these issues with Fb for several weeks - come on Samsung / Facebook   I didnt spend £££ for this *****!

Ruthere2
Journeyman
Options

hello samsung ru reading out posts   ""AT All "" There is a problem with the 10.1 tab we cannot display Marketplace in facebook can this matter be looked at please.

KarenA
Student
Options
I'm having the same issue with my Samsung tablet, it's so annoying 😖
hhhjr
First Poster
Options

Oddly if you change the font size, the first time you go back to the marketplace it displays full screen. When you go back one page in the marketplace it reset it back to the gray borders. This is been going on for some time now. Hopefully they come up with a fix soon it's ridiculous.

Daggerlane
Explorer
Options
Yes, I found this to be the case too on my S5e tablet.
Ruthere2
Journeyman
Options
Let's all send an email to samsung obviously they don't read this page... 😉
Ruthere2
Journeyman
Options
Doesn't seem Samsung reads this page how Look many of us putting posts up about this issue..
0 Likes
Solution
Jax62
First Poster
Options

Hi guys found a great fix for this problem of FB marketplace cutting the edges off when viewing listings.  I have TabA 10.1 The solution that worked for me was to go into settings, display, screen zoom and zoom IN to the biggest size. Reloaded the Facebook app and it displayed ads just fine. The app is designed for a phone, so ENLARGING the screen makes it more like a phone screen and it just works. Finally. Good Luck!