Did you mean: 

Don't buy Galaxy Tab S6

(Topic created on: 28-06-2020 06:35 AM)
husg
Apprentice
Options

Ok,

I'm tired of you, Samsung. 

Previously I posted about this problem with my Tab S6. I sent it for repair, it came back, after a couple of days of normal work it just started not working again.

So, I fear this the last product from Samsung I will use.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@husg: I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing further issues with your Galaxy Tab S6. Is the problem related to your S Pen once again? If you have installed any third party apps onto the tablet, please can you try uninstalling them, just to ensure that the issue is not stemming from an external source? Can you also try pressing and holding the Volume Down and Power buttons for around 10 seconds until the tablet restarts, as this will refresh the device and address any temporary issues that may be affecting the performance.

0 Likes
husg
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the problem is again with s-pen. No option described here and elsewhere appear as the solution to the problem, unfortunately.

0 Likes
SP08
Student
Options

I m going to do the same, because i fed up with newly ordered galaxy tab s9+ 5g, bought it for Rs.22000, but i found it on next day from the delivery, there is a problem with the tab that has white spot on right top corner.

I have been tired to get new one or at leased the money back, but frustration only which i got so far. It's been a 6 days i have been spending for this thinks to sort out.

I will never refer samsung any more.

Thanks.

0 Likes