Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus

(Topic created on: 13-02-2022 11:03 AM)
MazzyD
Explorer
Options

I currently watch Disney Plus on Sky Q. 

Does anyone know if I cancel my subscription with Sky for Disney if I can use the  boost offer for 12 months free Disney Plus for buying Tab S8 Ultra.

Cheers

0 Likes
Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
Putridmess
Apprentice
Options

I got the tab S8 ultra last night.  Initially I couldn't get the code as the claim button wouldn't appear, but tried on chrome rather than Samsung browser and it appears. However, when I click the claim button i just get a error message saying "Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later."

Has anyone come across this and got around it?

0 Likes
MazzyD
Explorer
Options
Just a quick update. I cancelled my current subscription with sky q for disney plus. I waited until it had completely cancelled.As the offer Is for new or returning customers I claimed the code then followed the instructions to log in and set up a payment method. I used PayPal as I don't want it going on my CC next year. I now have 12 months free Disney plus. Also it asks you to log in so you can keep old log in info. You don't have to change it. Hope this helps
0 Likes
Members_5sCy0DE
First Poster
Options

I cancelled on the Disney site even though I have it on my sky box. Then reactivate same account with the code and it's working fine on both the app and the box. 

0 Likes
nairski
Journeyman
Options

I've been waiting for an email code for 2 months now. I've contacted support numerous times and no help - 'they are looking into it'. 

Basically what seems to have happened with this offer - is that the website had an issue/glitch and allowed anyone to steal the disney codes. 

Which all seemed to now be selling on sites (as seen on hotukdeals), whereby anyone can purchase them.

I love the phone, the headphones were easy to get - but this offer has been a complete mess.

Its the offer of Disney+ that was the extra bit and why i upgraded - i probably should have just stuck with my s20. 

0 Likes
Tandroid
First Poster
Options
Hello! I've just set my disney plus subscription up from this offer but I can't seem to log in via sky app? Why would this be. This offer isn't just a mobile app is it I can watch it on TV can't I? Any help appreciated.
0 Likes